- Sustainable development
- Occupational health and safety
Occupational health and safety
We are responsible for the lives and health of its employees and recognize our safety responsibilities in operating facilities that have the potential to be hazardous.
The Company continues to improve its Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) performance by enhancing the safety of its production processes, motivating personnel and encouraging employees to comply with OHS regulations.
Efficiency enhancement and stable business development
- Higher labour productivity due to increased production efficiency
- Reduced energy intensity of production as a result of initiatives to enhance energy efficiency
- Lower specific atmospheric emissions due to the implementation of modern technologies and environmental initiatives
- Promotion of better occupational safety through improvements to the OHS system